Finally, an effective, non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive sanitizer without a noxious smell.
PureGreen24 is an antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal "green" disinfectant for hard surfaces, with a 24 hour residual effectiveness, which gives you surface protection for hours after being disinfected with PureGreen24.
Silver is an absolutely amazing metal and Puregreen24's patented technology combines citric acid and water soluble silver ions (which occur naturally in the environment) to provide us with an almost odorless, effective disinfectant without the potential health hazards of chemical disinfectants and deodorizers.
PureGreen24 destroys germs in two ways:
1) The silver ion deactivates structural and metabolic membrane proteins.
2) The microbes see it as a food source, allowing the silver ion to enter the microbe. Once inside the organism, the silver ion interferes with the microbe's ability to replicate and leads to its death.
PureGreen24 is a broad spectrum disinfectant which kills 100% of: MRSA, Staph, SARS, Bird Flu, Norovirus, Herpes, E coli, Athlete Foot Fungus, Salmonella, HIV and many other organisms (see puregreen24.com for a complete list)
PureGreen24 works quickly to kill germs and does so faster than most of the leading non-green brands. It does not stain clothing or damage fabrics, is non-irritating to skin and is free of chemical fumes to irritate lungs or aggravate allergies and chemical sensitivities.
PureGreen24 eliminate odors and disinfects in one-step without any toxic chemicals. It deodorizes by killing the bacteria that cause the odors, rather than covering up or disguising the odors.
PureGreen24 is effective for pet odors including urine, gym bags, sports gear, shoes, lockers, carpets, diaper pails, laundry baskets, sewer spills, use in automobiles or RV's, and for marine use too.
PureGreen24 is an invaluable tool in the home and is also used in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, office building, locker rooms, daycare facilities...the list is endless.
It is fully registered with the EPA and has the lowest toxicity rating possible (IV). This makes PureGreen24 safe to use in the kitchen, the nursery or anywhere.
-Transfer some PureGreen24 to a smaller spray bottle to carry in your backpack, purse or pocket as a personal disinfectant when you are away from home. The bottle must be completely opaque, not see through or translucent, because silver is light sensitive.
-A 32oz bottle will disinfect approximately 900 square feet.
NOTE: Upon first use, the water in this product may reactivate previously used cleaners and their smell. These odors should not be mistaken for PureGreen24.
Pure Green, LLC, (the manufacturer of PureGreen 24) donates 10% of its profits back to charities in support of childrens health, cancer research and animal protection.
This nontoxic product is ideal for anyone who wishes to avoid synthetic fragrances, chemical pesticides or VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), including people with environmental illness, chemical sensitivities or TILT (Toxicant-induced Loss of Tolerance).